Saturday, November 14, 2009

Blog Award


Rachel over at adventuresinthephilippines.blogspot.com gave me this blog award!!  THANK YOU RACHEL!!

There are two rules to accepting the award:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 10 other blogs.Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
Rachel picked some awesome bloggers, so I am going to pick 10 that she did not choose. If any of you would prefer not to have your blog linked, just leave me a nice comment saying so, and I will be happy to remove the link...and you still get to keep the award and pass it on if you would like :)

 

My friend Gillian over at Pocket Lint 

My friend Amy over The Flege Farm

My friend Amy over at Larkins Place

My friend Amy over at Many Sides of Amy

(I know, I have A LOT of friends named Amy!!! LOL)

My friend Jen over at Rejenerations

My friend Julie over at Cap'n Jacks Adventures

My friend Renee over at My Special K's

My friend Melissa over at Journey to a Promise

My friend RK over at Just RK

My friend Kristin over at The Faulkner Family

3 comments:

RK said...

Awwww, thanks, Brigitte! So nice!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Aww Thanks! :)

JRS said...

Why thank you very much friend!
---Jen