Monday, December 28, 2009

Our New Look for a New Year!!

Well what do you think?  Pretty cool huh??  A HUGE THANK YOU to my friend Bethany for taking time out of her BUSY BUSY life to give us an update on our blog! 

It was about time that I made a change since Jacob has been home now for 6 months!  Time sure flies when you are having fun!

We are enjoying some time off with the kids and Joe and I will also be enjoying an ENTIRE evening out on New Years.  Our sitter has graciously agreed to stay overnight with the kids so Joe and I will be spending the evening at a hotel.   Prime rib buffet,  a few cocktails, a killer band, and some great friends to share the evening with.  Can’t wait!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hmmm Momologist.... I'll have to add that to MY life as a... :D

Love the new look!!!!

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

LOVE it! It looks GREAT! :)