Tuesday, February 14, 2012

An overdue update!!!

 

I am sorry I haven’t been updating… things have been pretty busy here but I jumped on here to give you all an update on our adoption!

We got our approved home study mid January and we sent off our I800a (application from US Government to allow us to adopt)…. On Friday of last week, we received our appointment for Biometric fingerprints… It is scheduled for March 6th, but we are going down on Friday morning as soon as the kids are all at school and walk in to get them done earlier. 

I am traveling to Bulgaria in March to do some training in some orphanages and hospitals (more to come on this later).  I leave on March 13th and I am hoping that we have everything so I can hand carry our dossier over with me.  We shall see! 

We are coming kiddo’s.. I have two very interesting fundraisers coming up.  One I will be announcing on Wednesday and the other later on in the month.  I am also having a Pampered Chef party on February 25th to benefit the adoption as well as another Tastefully Simple Mystery Hostess party which will take place from March 1st through March 15th (during this time both Fall/Winter and Spring/Summer products are available).

That’s where we are at.. we are needing to kick our fundraising into full gear now so we have the funds in place we need!  I will keep you posted on the fundraisers as they come up!!!

No comments: