Sunday, November 30, 2008

Do you like Tastefully Simple???

Well then I have the perfect opportunity for you!! I am having a Tastefully Simple Catalog Party to sponsor Jacob Paul's Adoption. When you place an order, not only are the products shipped directly to your home, but $.25 of every dollar you spend will go towards Jacob Paul's Adoption Fund!!

Follow this link:

http://pomm.tastefullysimple.com/pomm/GuestResponseCatalogParty.aspx?pxid=2006520&key=233c956f-0d25-4a88-bb78-9e995dcd1be9

and it should direct you my hostess page. Here you can place your order!! If you have never had this stuff, you should really try it. I love the beer bread (which doesn't have to be made with beer) and the Garlic Garlic!! BUT, though I have my favorites, I haven't ever tasted something from here that I didn't like. It makes wonderful Christmas Gifts and I plan to purchase some of my Christmas gifts as well!!!

Take a minute and see what they have!! YUMMY!!!!

No comments: