Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is Nothing Sacred????

Ok, I know that when a person makes the decision to have children, you give up some liberty's that you may other wise take for granted. Some of those things are: 3 minutes to go to the bathroom in peace, getting to sit in a chair with your soda sitting on the floor, making dinner without having kids attached to your legs, EVER having a HOT meal, ever getting to eat what is on your plate without having every child ask for a bit of what you are having (not like the EXACT same thing is on their plate..LOL). These things I knew! We didn't go into parenting blind and now that we have three , 4 and under, there are even more things that we sacrafice for our kids. I am good with that! I would do anything for my kids......


BUT (you knew there was going to be a but in there didn't you??) can I not have ONE thing that is mine?? I am not asking for a lot here. One simple little thing that brings me enjoyment during the day! Just one little book that I truely love more than any other! I made the mistake today of thinking the kids were watching cartoons and I snuck into the bathroom for less than one minute... it was quiet....which should have been my first clue. I came out and this is what I found..... mind you, no kids in sight! I think they knew they had been naughty!




My SUDOKU Book.. torn to shreds!! My enjoyment when they are napping!! UGH!! What you can't see in this pic is that just to the top of the pic, their coloring books are neatly stacked! WHY?? OH WHY??

Guess I will be shopping for another Sudoku book!! LOL

No comments: