Tuesday, November 4, 2008

It Just Dawned On Me!!!

I have talked about Josie on here... I have talked about Owen, but Katie hasn't gotten her 5 minutes of fame!! Poor middle child syndrome!! Funny Katie Story -- The kids went to my parents for the weekend. With the home study and then tearing our bathroom apart after (it still isn't back together yet), it was just easier to have them gone for the weekend. Joe and I met my parents to pick the kids up on Sunday. I ran into a store quick and when I came out, we got on the road for our 1/2 hour drive home.

While we were on our way home, I was talking to Katie. I asked her if she had fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She says "AHHH, Grandma drives me crazy and Grandpa makes me ANGRY!!" We nearly wet our pants laughing so hard. I then asked her "Why do they drive you crazy and make you mad?" She thought for a minute and them told us "They always say "What we going to do with you!" Leave it to Katie. She is such a character.

When I get home from work (remember that I only work 3 mornings a week for 4 hours each), she runs to me like she hasn't seen me in weeks and says "Oh mommy, I missed you!" She is such a sweet little girl, but can be such a demon other times. I just love her!!! She makes us laugh every day. Here are some pics of our sweet little Katie!! Gotta love 'em!





Yes, these are training pants on her head!! Anything for a laugh!!!

No comments: