Friday, January 2, 2009

It's Almost DONE!!!

I mailed out the final papers that our social worker needs to finish up our home study!! I am so excited to have this huge piece done and over with! I think she has it ready to go just getting those last couple documents to attach! I was hoping we would have this done by the middle of January and it looks like we are right on schedule...if not sooner! We're moving as fast as we can Jacob! We can't wait to hold you in our arms!! One step closer!! Kisses my sweet boy!!


Please answer the survey to the right of this post to help us decide what the next fundraiser will be?? We are also working on a cookbook that will be available for purchase the end of January/early February!!

4 comments:

gillian said...

That is so great! Way to go getting everything done, you've come so far! YEA!!!

alicia said...

Praise God! excelent news

hugs from Mexico

Kris Delaney said...

Great news! We're praying for you sweet Jacob! Love, Kris (Erin's mom)

radakelm said...

I just read through all of your blogs. It is awesome that you are bringing Jacob home. So from everything that I read does that mean that he cannot be adopted until all of the money is raised? I will keep checking for the fundraisers, etc.