Friday, December 18, 2009

Conversations with Three of My Kids

I will start with the youngest and go up from there:

Yesterday with Owen:

Owen:  Mommy – I love you!  (As he lays his head on my lap)

Me: Owen, I love you too!!  (Kiss him on the top of the head)

Owen : Don’t kiss me mommy – Nuggle me up!

Me: Ok, come up here and snuggle with mama!

Owen:  (after about 10 seconds of snuggling) Can I have a cuppie?

Me: Is that why you were snuggling with mommy so you could get a cuppie?

Owen: YES!  Now get up and get me a cuppie…. PLEEEEZEEEEE!!!!!

What choice did I have?  I had to get it!!  LOL

 

Conversation with Katie last night as she was drifting off to sleep:

Katie:  Goodnight mommy! I love you!

Me: Goodnight Katie, I love you too! (Kiss)

Katie:  You are the BEST Mommy EVER!!  I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!

Me: Thank you Katie – You are one of my two favorite girls too!

Katie: You mean I am  not your FAVORITE Girl?  Who else is your FAVORITE girl?

Me:  Well Josie is my other FAVORITE girl!

Katie: (After a couple minutes of thinking) WELL DADDY is my other FAVORITE daddy so because I have to share with Jo-Jo, then you have to SHARE with Daddy!! 

Hmmm---- Guess that’s Fair!!! LMAO!!

 

Conversation with Josie this morning before school:

Me: Josie we have to get you dressed because the bus is going to be here in a few minutes….We’re going to be late!

Josie : NO I AM NOT GOING TO SCHOOL!!

Me: But today is your last day before Christmas Vacation then Santa comes next week!

Josie:  NO I AM NOT GOING! I STAY HOME AND PLAY!

Me: Josie, you can give your bus driver his Christmas Present and your teachers get their presents from you today too!

Josie: NO I NOT GOING !!!  NOT TODAY…. I TIRED!!!!

Me:  Did you know that today is your Christmas Party and Miss L is going to have cookies and you get to decorate them!!!

Josie: I can eat cookies?

Me: Yes!

Josie:  I want to get on the bus NOW!!!!

Guess I know what her motivation for the holidays is then huh??  She is too funny!!!!

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Too funny! I always tell Keeghan he's my favorite 2 year old and Kennedy is my favorite 5 year old and Kameron is my favorite 8 year old and Kassidy is my favorite 10 year old. Now Kellsey is my favorite 3 year old... of course in May Keeghan will turn 3 and then we're going to have a whole new set of problems! LOL

Oh... and I would go to school if they promised me cookies too! LOL