Sunday, August 29, 2010

Look at this Face…..

sashamay2010

This little guy’s name is Sasha!  He is in an orphanage in Eastern Europe and is available for adoption through Reece’s Rainbow !!  He has just turned 3 years old as of July but is facing life in an institution if he is not adopted by the time he is approximately 4 years old.  He had a family that had committed to adopt him and due to some unexpected health issues in the family, they had to let him go.    There is currently $4,000 in his grant account to help with the cost of traveling etc associated with this adoption.

I look at this face every single day.  I typically don’t advocate for any child in particular because I can never choose just one child at a time, however this face….. I think that’s all I really need to say is …. this face!!! 

Please if you are considering an International Adoption, please consider Sasha!  I will do whatever I can to help you in the process.  I promise!  He would make a wonderful addition to your family!!  Give this little guy a chance to have a real family!!  If you aren’t able to adopt him,  please consider donating to his grant fund at this link (click on the paypal link at the top of the page… be sure to put SASHA (2) in the comments section).  By helping to increase  his grant fund, it makes it easier for a family considering him to get him as soon as possible! 

Look at that face and then do something.. don’t just look at this post and not act!  Help give this little boy a chance!

1 comment:

Grizzly Bear said...

He is just adorable! I am praying he finds a home soon.