Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fundraiser Idea -- Need Your Help!!

As I noted in a previous post, I am working on compiling a cookbook to sell for our Adoption. I would love to have recipes from ALL of you!!! Whatever you want to share, I would love to include with your name and blog if you like! I will be adding in some pages about Adoption as well as pages about Down syndrome.

I will hopefully have this cookbook done and printed by the end of the month or early February. The books will be selling for minimum $15.00 (I think, although anyone is welcomed to donate more if they so feel called to do so:-) )

So please send me your recipes at gittevan@live.com -- Please include the name you want with the recipe as well as your blog address if you want that included as well!

If you could also let me know if you might be wanting to purchase one after they are printed so that I can be sure that we print enough! I might be doing pre-orders in the next few weeks so get your order in early. I will let everyone know when I find out how many recipes/pages will be included.

Thank you everyone! With your help we can bring Jacob home!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the deadline for the recipes?

Mamapierce said...

I have a TON of recipes - I recently typed them onto my computer in neat little files such as main dishes, side dishes, desserts, etc. How many recipes are you looking for? Because I have a LOT and they're all so good! Let me know - I can email them all to you, if you want.