Monday, November 30, 2009

Katie is 4 today!!!

0083

I cant’ believe that my girl is 4 years old today.  She is growing up so fast.  She is in preschool this year and doing so great there.  Making friends and being the little social butterfly that she is!! 

My Dear Katie,

You are my sweet little girl.  I can’t believe you are 4 years old today!  Where has the time gone!  Seems like just yesterday you were snuggling in my arms and I was changing your diaper!  Now you are a big girl with a great sense of humor and a streak of naughty and while it frustrates me to no end sometimes, I wouldn’t change for the world.  I love our snuggle time, but I know in a few years you won’t want to anymore so I will take advantage of you being little for awhile longer!  You are so funny with your jokes!  So sweet with your compassion and your love for your sister and brothers!  I can’t wait to see what you will become and what you will want to do as you grow!  I love you my sweet girl!! 

---Mommy