Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yesterday….

Ok, so I said I was going to take a break today, but I had to comment on this.  LOL

Last night we were Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood.  We went up to a house and a little girl said “Hi Katie” and they ran up to each other and started talking.  Turns out this is L from her preschool.  We hear A LOT about L  and from what I gather they are best of friends.  So, we met L’s parents and apparently L talks about Katie A LOT at home as well and asks all the time if Katie can come over and play!  So L’s mom said that they would have to have Katie over to play sometime very soon and we would be in touch! 

Ok, first, let me stay that this makes me so excited and sad at the same time.  Happy that my daughter is making friends and it is neat to see who she will be growing up with!  Very sad because it means that she is growing up and starting to make friends that I don’t know!  Just seems weird to me!  BUT we will see how the play date goes as it will be the first time that Katie is away from me, besides at school, and without her brothers and sister around to play with.  We’ll see how she behaves herself in the presence of someone else’s mommy!!! 

I promise.. tomorrow… Halloween Pictures!!!

No comments: