Friday, July 16, 2010

I am back!!!!

I promise this time!!  I really need to start blogging again because – well… 1.. I miss it and 2… I have so much to tell as the kids are getting bigger!  So much going on in our lives right now, but we’ll get you all caught up! 

I wanted to start off with some pictures from this summer!  ENJOY!!  I will be back later today with and update on what is going on in our life…. (after I make breakfast for some very very hungry kids and maybe grab a shower if I can sneak 5 minutes for myself!)

032

On our way to my family reunion in Wisconsin!

048

Owens 3rd  Birthday Cake!

055

Having fun in the sprinkler with the Allen’s!!

071

Our first SLEEPOVER!!  Three extra girls.. two nieces and one neighbor!  Fun times!!

081

Katie took swimming lessons!  She passed Level 1!  WTG Katie

No comments: