Wednesday, February 9, 2011

EPIC DAY

It was an EPIC DAY at our house yesterday!  By that, I mean that for the first time in over 6  years, I didn’t have a child home with me!  Well it has happened a few other times, but it’s really been a fluke.  Yesterday Owen started Preschool!!  My last baby isn’t a baby any longer, but a big boy who is going to preschool two days a week! 

I can’t even tell you how excited I am for this phase of our lives!  I have dreamed of a day where I would have all 4 in school and it wasn’t until my sister potty trained Owen during our trip to Cancun that I even thought this was possible! 

People asked me if I was sad or if I cried??  ARE YOU KIDDING ME?  He got out of the car with his teacher and I breathed a sign of relief!  Maybe not how I should have reacted, but it is what it is!  I am real.. a real mother who needs a break now and then!! 

He had a great first day!  Our neighbor’s little girl is in his class and that helped ALOT, I think!  I was actually shocked when his teacher told how well behaved he was!  REALLY?? MY OWEN??  You have to be talking about a different child!

The highlight of his day was that  he brought a cookie home with him AND he had goldfish for snack!  Oh and last night now just in time for Valentine’s Day parties, I did almost 75 valentines between all 4 kids.  Is this when it gets expensive?? LOL

Here are some pictures from his first day!!!  ENJOY!!!  I know I was!

001

Look at that cheesy grin!

002

Mr. Cool posing for the camera!

003

He wanted a picture of his cool backpack!

005

Ready for the freezin cold!

007

Katie, you’re a dork!  LOL

012

Mr Serious!

013 \

One last good picture of my boy before his teachers comes to get him!!!

Man, I love that boy!!!!!

No comments: