Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Another step closer

 

I called USCIS yesterday to see if we’d been assigned an officer.  In fact we had…THANK GOD!!  I left a message for her to call me back and expected it to be today or later in the week before I heard back.  10 minutes later my phone rang and it was Officer L at USCIS.  She would be reviewing my application yesterday or today and she would all me when she was done and let me know the decision.  She figured it would be today.  OH.MY.GOODNESS!!!

I am so excited..I have been basically sitting on my phone waiting for it to ring…. looking at it every 10 minutes to make sure I didn’t miss her call!  I haven’t missed it yet…I will update when I get the call.

This means that I will be able to carry our dossier over to Bulgaria when I go in two weeks!  Oh Oh Oh!!!  I can hardly believe it!!!!

No comments: