Saturday, June 23, 2012

The 5th And Final Day!

Well my day yesterday was hard…. to say the least… it was difficult. I went for the morning visit and I was ok.  I didn’t cry.  I wanted way more snuggles than he wanted to give.  But we had a good time.  Here are a couple pictures of the morning visit.

028

050

062

074

075

The second visit of the day was about an hour or a little more. He was making it very easy to leave for a few minutes.  He was being a little stinker, but soon calmed down.  We played just the two of us and Dani for our entire visit.  It was nice not having to contend with.  He was ready to go back with his groupa.  I took him in and gave him a HUGE hug.  Then he didn’t want to let me go.  That’s when I lost it!  I would have been better if he’d went to his caregiver without any problems, but he didn’t.  He didn’t want me to leave.  But I had to….it was time and our visit was over.  I walked out in tears.  I will be back my sweet boy…I will be back as soon as humanly possible!!

One last picture of mommy and Landon!!! 

Me & Landon

3 comments:

Linda said...

Briggitte, He is absolutely gorgeous! Love those eyes. Hang in there. Those of us in this process know how hard it is. God has him covered in your absence. Have a safe trip home., Linda RR/Dream Bulgaria

Shelley said...

He is just so stinkin' cute!!!! He is going to be a bundle of fun once you get him home!

This is the hardest part of the whole process, by far!

Denise Davis said...

He is precious :O)) I love all of the photos of Landon and can not wait to see your little girl's photos :O)))